"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God."

Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy Birthday!

My dear sister Charity had her 13th birthday on the 21st.  It's really hard to believe that she's been with us for that long!  So many memories...  So much that we've done together.  I was so excited when she was born, because I finally had a sister, but I can honestly say that I love her so much more now than I ever have, and I love her more every day.

I went through a lot of our home video last week and put together a short film covering a lot of her babyhood and most of her birthdays since.  We don't have footage from her 4th, 5th, and 12th birthdays for various reasons, but every other birthday is documented on here.  I showed it at her birthday party yesterday, and everyone really enjoyed it.

So happy birthday, Charity!  And I love you! :)

Your brother,

Joel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...